We are excited that you stopped by!
If you give a call to the shop or stop in the door and you will–most likely–meet the two of us…
Kathryn (on the left) / Annette (on the right)
* Friends. Not sisters–or even related for that matter.
* Grew up on Nebraska farms.
* Love growing flowers to weave in to our designs (more on Annette’s flower farm later).
* Appreciate the handmade, timeworn, and authentic.
* Love a good auction.
* Feel the need to make.
* Not so into the overproduced.
* Daydream believers.
Or–perhaps you might also meet Aaron (Kathryn’s husband and part-time heirloom pumpkin grower),
Morgan (Class of 2016) or Jenna when she pops in to lend a hand from time to time.